Friday, September 2, 2011

Irrational Fear


I'm scared, love
I'm scared that I might no longer be strong enough for you.
All this mess left me on my knees,
Torn to pieces tired to the bones.
I never felt so heavy
And I even think I'm thinner, just with the nerves.

Every step away from you
Hurts as much as if someone was stringing something inside me;
I’m tired love, exhausted.
And I will be dead if they find me here
Because now that I have you so close,
That I no longer have that damn window separating us,
I don’t know if I can go back to the other side.

Keep me close to you.

Picture by me (:

~Andie Maars



Just for the records, this - I think you can call it poem - is from a little story I've been writing for a long time. Originally is a text written in prose but I adapted this little part because I though it was kind of poetical :D
[And it's totally and completely fictional, nothing related to me nor my life, so you know.]

If you want to read other pieces of this story here are the links: "I remember you"Dream"and "Irreplaceable. Gone"

No comments:

Post a Comment