Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mistaken...


Have you ever woke up in the morning and realized that something you believed yesterday it doesn't make sense anymore? Something you were so sure about that there was no possible way for you to be mistaken. And so you wake up and notice that you were wrong.

First it comes the disillusion, because you miss that illusion; it was one thing you were sure about, in this crazy and unsure world...and now is gone.

Then it comes the fury, because it seems obvious now it was all a lie. "How could I ever misunderstood that? How could I ever think it was true?", you'll ask yourself several times. And so you think you were totally insane when you decided to believe in a lie.

In the end you'll realize that you're still young, and being young it's almost a synonym of making mistakes "Because nothing is permanent". So you end up by forgiving yourself. If the world keeps spinning and everything is constantly changing; so why can't we change our minds too?!

It made sense yesterday and it doesn't makes sense today, so what?! You admit you were wrong, and you promise yourself next time you won't make the same mistake (because then it won't be a mistake, but a choice).

Mistaken Identity by ken-wong


~AndieMaars

3 comments:

  1. Life is made by choices and with choices there are consequences.. But we learn with them..We always have second chances!

    Keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems I've been missing a lot of new posts...

    "Have you ever woke up in the morning and realized that something you believed yesterday it doesn't make sense anymore?" - Well, that happens a lot to me; at least once a week I could say! Maybe for that reason 360ยบ changes don't bother me that much, because I'm kind of used to them. I mean, I still get mad and sad with then (as you describe so well)...but I "fall into reality" a bit faster than you do.

    As that guy up there said: "Life is made by choices and with choices there are consequences" - So everyday I try choosing what feels right to me, not really bothering with the consequences.

    So if tomorrow my choice stop making sense, I'll change it again, and again, and again...until everything starts making sense again.

    Anyway, love the way you rationalize everything (:

    ~TMLover

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was start wondering when would you stop by again :)

    I'm glad you liked it.

    It's not really rationalization, it's kind of I think it something what's bothering me (a dream, a thought..anything) and I write it here. It's sort of "accidentally" the shape it takes, it depends on the daily mood / inspiration.

    Again, thanks for the comment (I LOOOOVE comments :D ) !

    ~Andie

    ReplyDelete